About Mold in Vero Beach FL



Immediately recognize mold symptoms in Vero Beach FL

Indoor Air quality is directly affected by mold. Mold growth occurs within 24 – 48 hours and is caused by any condition resulting in excess moisture. Some causes are obvious such as a flooded basement, high humidity or a broken water pipe, while some cannot be detected because they’re hidden deep behind walls or habitat under appliances.

Often times, mold produces musty odors, but not always. There can be visible signs of mold you should be aware of such as dark patches on your shower ceiling, but it’s important to know that mold cannot always be seen with the human eye.

When mold grows, it spreads and develops spores, which are released into the air. These spores can travel to other rooms much like a dandelion seed drifting in a breeze.

When the mold spores land on a new surface, mold has the potential to grow rapidly. When your home or workplace is growing mold or mildew, you are in a sick building, and your overall health may suffer. Knowing the early  mold symptoms is crucial.

Early Mold Symptoms


Mold and Children

Many of the allergies that affect children are the result of mold. For example, peanut allergy is nearly always an allergy to the mold aflatoxin — as the name implies, a toxin from mold. Even if a child is not exposed to the cause of allergies, mold spores in indoor air can cause ill effects. This may be why some children and even adults can’t shake a cold, or always seem to have the sniffles, and these are the mild effects.

Our Primary Goals


Provide cleanmold remediation for our customer in a cost efficient manner.


Perform our services as non-invasive. We avoid removal of building materials unless there is physical or structural damage.


Deliver Professional Mold Remediation and Mold Removal in Vero Beach FL

The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) on Mold

The Purpose of the EPA is to ensure that all Americans and the environment in which they live are protected from health hazards.

The terms mold and mildew are non-technical names used to refer to any fungus that is growing in the indoor environment. Mold colonies may appear cottony, velvety, granular or leathery and may be black, brown, yellow, greenish or other colors. Many reproduce via the production and dispersion of spores. They usually feed on dead organic matter and provided with sufficient moisture, can live off many of the substances found in homes, such as wood, cellulose found in the paper backing on drywall, insulation, wallpaper, glues used to bond carpet to its backing, and everyday dust and dirt. 

Certain molds can cause a variety of adverse health problems, including allergic reactions and immune responses (e.g. asthma), infectious disease (e.g. histoplasmosis – infectious disease primarily of the lungs), and toxic effects (e.g. aflatoxin – induces liver cancer). A recent Institute of Medicine (IOM) review found evidence for an association between exposure to mold and the following conditions: upper respiratory tract symptoms, cough, wheeze, hypersensitivity pneumonitis and asthma symptoms.